Sunday, June 9, 2013

Workout Playlist.

I posted this for a few people to see, but I thought I'd share it with everyone else. As most people know, I've been on a pretty hard "get fit journey" as I like to call it. It started in January, but we joined a gym right by our apartment in March (if you're in Jacksonville and are looking to join a gym, I HIGHLY recommend Onslow Fitness!). It's been the best decision ever, in my opinion!

I'm picky when it comes to my workout music though. I need something to constantly keep me motivated or keep me upbeat. I also need music that changes, and I also need music that's a little different from each other - which is definitely what you'll find in my playlist! I'm in the works of another playlist called "Workout Pt2!" So, if you have any suggestions.. feel free to leave them for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment