Monday, June 17, 2013

Day16: Something that makes you awesome.

Umm..

Uhh..

Hm.

Well.

I mean. So.. there's just so much to list. Ha!!

What is something that makes me awesome though? This is usually a question I'd ask my husband, but I'm SOL because he's not here at the moment haha. I don't know what he would say. He'd probably say how easy I am to hang out with.. there's a reason we're ultimately best friends I'm not a huge girly girl most days. I have my moments, but I'm not the prima donna that you see a lot of the time. I watch more football than most guys - let's rephrase that: I'm OBSESSED with more football than most guys. And I'm not afraid to yell at the tv and show my temper, which may or may not be a good thing, haha. But I think that makes me pretty awesome.


No comments:

Post a Comment