Wednesday, June 26, 2013

L'Oreal Paris Color Vibrancy Shampoo /Conditioner



I got a sample of this in the mail for L'Oreal from a freebie website on facebook (sue me, I love these sites; because I love trying out samples to be able to review!). I love the colors of the bottle, because black and pink has always been a person favorite combination of mine; so I was automatically drawn to the product because of that reason. It's priced at around $4-5, depending on where you go; so that's another great attribute about it.

Then I tried it today, and I must say that I'm quite surprised. I've never been a L'Oreal believer, because it usually makes my hair a bit oily. This shampoo and conditioner made my hair SO unbelievably soft. I'm able to just run my fingers through my wet hair, whereas there are usually knots in it even after I normally use conditioner. My hair color is brighter than normal, and the color looks fantastic. This is definitely a buy! Especially since I have a coupon from L'Oreal :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I just recently bought the Anti Frizz line of this shampoo and was so surprised at how well it works! I have tried so many different shampoos to cure my awful frizziness and could not believe that I finally found one that works so well! L'oreal definitely stepped their game up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been nominated for the Liebster Award go to my Blog to check it out !

    kinkylovekookylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete