Saturday, June 8, 2013

Days 7&8: June Blogging Challenge.

Whoops! I'm slacking again.. I'm a day behind; so let me catch up and do yesterday plus today's blogs for the blogging challenge!

Day 7: If you could have one super power..
Well, you see, I'm torn. I'm nosy. And when I say nosy, I mean beyond super nosy. If you tell me something but don't tell me the full thing, I most likely will stop at nothing until I find out the entire story. (Yay, Sagittarius!) So part of me wants to say the ability to read minds.. because, let's face it, that would be extremely useful in this world - especially since people are hardly ever straight up with you.

On the other hand, I'd love to be able to teleport - as cliche as that sounds. I love to travel, but I hate the in between of getting from one place to another. And in the military life, I have a love /hate relationship with being far from my family. There's part of my family that I only get to see once~ a year, and that makes me sad. There are friends that I'd love to constantly see, but it doesn't get to happen. It'd be much easier if I could just snap my fingers, blink my eyes, or pull an "I Dream of Jeannie" and whip my ponytail to get from here to there as fast as I could!

Day 8: Your top 3 favorite blogs to read and why.
Now, these are definitely in no order. And I love reading all of the blogs that I follow! So don't feel bad if I follow you and didn't mention you, because I can only pick three!

1. weddingringsandislandthings /Madison. I love this girl anyway. I've known her for quite a while, since before she got married to her husband, and she's just adorable!! She has fantastic DIY ideas on her blog, and she's always looking for new things to do for herself and to share with everyone else.

2. secretbeautybyan /An. An's a new beauty blogger, and she's partially the reason that I got the courage to start beauty blogging! She's also a huuuuuge impact on my whole "get fit" lifestyle, and I'm very thankful for her. She's an extremely awesome makeup stylist, and I always recommend anyone to go look at her looks that she posts! I love her use of liquid liner ALWAYS - ugh, it always looks so flawless! Jealous -__-

3. lovebuildsthishappyhome /Nicol. She's the creator of this blogging challenge, and she's a personal dear friend of mine. She's a cute little pregnant lady, who's gonna be a wonderful mommy soon :) she's even got her own Etsy shop, so obviously she's got some crafting skills.. which I also love and hope to eventually be a cool crafter like her one day, haha. But I love her blog, because it's very personal! It's got some cute DIY ideas, much like Madison's blog, but it also has a lot about just her life in general; and I'm a sucker for personal blogs sometimes.


No comments:

Post a Comment