Monday, June 24, 2013

Days 18-24: June Blogging Challenge

Day18: Something you're embarrassed to love.
Oh my gosh, Duck Dynasty!! Hahaha. I tried so hard not to like that show, but I hate to say that I love it! How can you hate a family that has such good values and are so funny.. even if they're redneck as hell? Ha!

Day19: A goal you're working toward.
Getting my bachelor's degree and starting a career! Have you ever been so close to something you could taste it? That's me right now! Ahhh!

Day20: A random act of kindness.
When my husband and I were in Myrtle Beach for Spring Break back in April, we found an extra parking ticket that someone had paid for and left in the machine.. and we took it and gave it to a guy, instead of using it on ourselves :)

Day21: Your favorite recipe.
I have a ton!! I'm pretty partial to my potato soup recipe that we love making during the winter.

Day22: A book you love and recommend.
I love reading any John Grisham book. His books are all so amazing, and I can never put them down. My favorite of his will probably always be "The Street Lawyer" or "The Firm." Both of them are so good, and I finished them both within days of starting them. The suspense and thrill are worth whatever time I gave up and the sleep I lost.

Day23: 3 songs that put you in a good mood.
This is a hard one, because I have so much music that I love! Okay, let's see..

  • This I Gotta See /Jason Aldean - as much as I'm not a huge fan of Jason Aldean, I really like this song for some reason. It just makes me happy to hear every time, and I always have to turn it up really loud and sing at the top of my lungs.
  • Wagon Wheel /Darius Rucker - I like the original too, but this one is just so easy to sing to!
  • Can't Hold Us /Macklemore ft. Ryan Lewis - I don't know why, but I just love this song hahaha.

Day24: Something sweet.
This is called a salted caramel butter bar.. I've had in it in my "need to make" queue from Pinterest for a while now. It looks amazing! It reminds me of a chess square, which is one of my favorite sweet things ever. I can't wait to try to make it!


1 comment:

  1. The reason that you like Duck Dynasty is why I can't understand why so many people like to hate on them. I think people could take lessons from the Robertsons!

    ReplyDelete