Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day9: Favorite quote or saying.

I have two different favorite quotes, and I couldn't decide between the two! I really love both of these quotes, because they're so motivational in their own ways. One's a huge pick-me-up, and one's a huge smack in the face with a "Get your shit together!" when I need it.

One is a more recent favorite quote, which will eventually turn into a tattoo. It's got a special meaning to me about things that have happened in my life. The second quote has been my favorite quote for years and years. It was a quote that I had on a dance poster that my mom got me for my room when I was in high school, and I've loved it every since! It's another quote that definitely has a lot of meaning behind it, and it has even more meaning that it happened to be given to me by my mom - since she was the person who taught me never to be a victim in any life situation; and that in itself takes a strong person to be able to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment