Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cream eyeshadow fun!

I love using my cream eyeshadows. Maybelline's Color Tattoo cream eyeshadows have become a must have in my makeup collection. I use them all the time! I think I have an entire drawer full.. whoops ;) I love how well they stay on, and they don't crease - which is a major plus when looking for a cream eyeshadow.

So I put a new look together, trying out the new "Tenacious Teal" that I bought a couple of a weeks ago.


First, I used my Urban Decay eyeshadow primer. I use it even without cream eyeshadows, but primers give them less chance of creasing.

Next, I used Maybelline's Color Tattoo "Gold Rush" on my entire lid. I usually do two coats just to make sure it's bright enough, but sometimes it doesn't even need it.

Then, I use a flat brush to apply Maybelline's Color Tattoo "Tenacious Teal" as a top liner! And for the bottom liner, I just used a white pencil liner.

Apply mascara, and you're set :) so pretty and bright!!


No comments:

Post a Comment