Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day15: Your favorite photo you've taken.

It says (or top three) in it.. so I'm going to do that, because there's NO way I can choose one hahaha. And disclaimer: I am in no way, shape, form, or fashion a photographer - nor do I claim to be one! Just so everyone knows :)

This was taken at our very first USMC ball in November 2009. (Awww, widdle PFC!) I've always loved this picture, because right as I was taking the picture he grabbed my hand and squeezed it really tight; so the smile on my face is probably the most genuine thing you'll ever see on my face, haha. I just love, love, love it! No matter how old it is, I'll always enjoy seeing this picture.

This is another favorite picture taken. Yes, it's of my dog, Sofie. Go figure, right? And this was surprisingly taken on my iPhone! Crazy, I know!! She and I were just outside playing in the big puppy area one day, and I decided it would be cute to take pictures of her playing with her favorite stick; and this was THE best one. It's still by far the best action shot I've ever seen, I think haha.

And last, but certainly not least, this is another favorite. I love what happens when I just snap random pictures sometimes. It makes me so freaking happy, because I end up with gems like this. This is what happens when Sofie wants to play, but nobody plays with her hahahaha. It's amazing.



No comments:

Post a Comment