Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Product Review! Broadway's ImPRESS Press-On Nails

I got these in my Influenster Spring VoxBox and couldn’t wait to try them out. I’m a huge fan of acrylics /gels /fake nails, period; however, I’m not a fan of what it costs to go get them done. ImPRESS Press-On Nails by Broadwayretails anywhere from $4.50-6.99, keeping it budget friendly while still looking like salon work!


The packaging looks like a nail polish bottle, which is a cute idea. You twist off the top, and then open the container to reveal the nails. It comes with 24 nails, and they can last up to a week with easy removal. There’s also a small alcohol wipe included in the package for nail prep.


The color pictured is “Joyride” - which is a slightly richer berry /purple than the picture shows (silly iPhone). They feel fantastic! It’s literally just like I went and got acrylics. The length is great for me, but I naturally like my pinky nails a little longer.
Overall, it’s a fantastic product! I’m definitely going to be repurchasing these in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment