Monday, May 20, 2013

Possibly the best burger I've ever had?

I'm just going to get right to it, because let met tell you.. it's a week later, and I'm still wishing I had one!

1lbs of hamburger meat patted out into burgers
1 tsp of Montreal hamburger seasoning
1/2 tsp of garlic seasoning
1/4 tsp of cinnamon
1 fried egg
Lettuce
1/2 avocado
2 slices low sodium bacon
Hamburger buns (with or without sesame seeds)
Cheese

Season hamburger meat with Montreal hamburger seasoning, garlic seasoning, and cinnamon. Cook the burgers however you desire (I personally like a bit of pink in mine, but not the whole still mooing thing - yuck!). Toast the hamburger buns - this little secret makes them slightly crunchy and warm! Melt cheese on top of burger. Fry an egg and place on top of the cheeseburger. Slice up half of an avocado and add salt and pepper to taste. Top with lettuce and bacon.




No comments:

Post a Comment