Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Influenster Spring VoxBox!

I got my Spring VoxBox from Influenster a little while ago, and I had time to finally test everything out.. so I decided to finally sit down and blog about how I liked everything!


Broadway ImPRESS Press-On Manicure:
The packaging was adorable! It came in a little bottle-like package. I had to twist off the top, and then the body opened up to reveal the nails. The color I had was "Joyride," which was a perfect berry shade; and they looked amazing! They were really easy and took hardly any time to put on. I'm sure my mom's wishing she had these in the 90s that time she superglued her eye shut when she was putting on her fake nails, ha! Unfortunately, they only lasted me about three days.. just because I'm hard on my nails as it is - bathing the dog, doing dishes, going to the gym, etc. They're worth the re-buy at only $4-6 though!

Secret Outlast Completely Clean Deodorant:
I was a little nervous to try this stuff, because I'm NOT usually a gel deodorant person. I've always been a powder deodorant person, and I'm reluctant to change when it comes to deodorant. However, I was pleasantly surprised with this deodorant. While I expected it to be sticky and to walk around doing the Funky Chicken waiting on my arms to dry, I was excited that it was really nice and instantly drying. There were no spots on my shirt, which we all know sometimes happens with a powder deodorant. Definitely a re-buy!

NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm:
I got the color "Big Apple Red." I expected it to be extremely red, because of the packaging and the color of the gloss itself. Surprisingly, it was more of a pink! I loved it. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least. I can't wait to wear it out. It's not sticky in the slightest. It doesn't leave your lips feeling awkward and gross after it wears off, and it lasts for hours!

Tastykake's Kandy Bar Kake:
The flavor I got in my box was peanut butter - made with real Reese's peanut butter. It was heaven in a girl's mouth, let me tell you. A soft chocolate shell outside, and a soft chocolate cake on the inside with a peanut butter filling. Once again, it was beautiful. There's nothing more to say about it, haha.

OSIS Dust It Texture:
I'm not sure how to describe this, or how I feel about it completely.. it's very different. It's a powder made to texturize your hair. It reminds me of a more expensive baby powder, to be honest. I didn't know what to do with it when I first got it, haha. So I poured some on my head and rubbed it through with my fingers through to my ends. And I'm not a fan of how it makes my hair feel. It gets rid of the softness of my hair, and it does give it more texture; however, I just personally didn't like the way it makes my hair feel.

I want to say a personal thank you to Influenster for sending me my first VoxBox, and I can't wait to get more! I love trying new products, as well as writing these reviews on them!


No comments:

Post a Comment