Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pulled Pork Roast

This recipe was kind of one of those where I just went with the flow on things.. hahaha. I love doing that, because it's either a huge hit or a huge miss. And apparently it was a huge hit, because I was looking through my phone and found a picture of my husband's plate - meaning he was wanting me to put this recipe up on the blog!

Ingredients:
Pork roast
1 pkg BBQ Pulled Pork seasoning
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp garlic seasoning
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 green pepper, chopped
4 red potatoes, cubed
Hamburger buns /bread* (optional)

Directions:

Spray crockpot with Pam. Mix together dry ingredients. Place roast, pepper, and potatoes in crock pot. Pour dry ingredients over roast until covered, and pour the rest over the potatoes (yum! Seasoned potatoes!). Pour in 1/2 cup of water to keep potatoes from drying out. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. When done, drain as much of the water as you can out of the crockpot. The roast can now either be sliced and eaten by itself, or it can be pulled apart with forks and put on sandwiches!

Here is my husband's plate.. he chose to put it on a sandwich, while I did the opposite and didn't pull it apart - rather I let it just fall apart when I cut it.




No comments:

Post a Comment