Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bread Crumb Sirloin

I have to say.. this is definitely one I just made up myself. I literally walked into the kitchen, opened the cabinets, and found some seasonings to throw on! That's one of my favorite things about cooking, to be honest. I love just making my own combination of things and hoping it turns out good; because I've yet to have a bad experience with it!

So tonight, I made an Italian bread crumb mixture covered sirloin.

Ingredients:
1 package sirloin chops
1 cup Progresso Italian style bread crumbs
1 tsp Grill Mates Mesquite seasoning
1 tsp Grill Mates Montreal Steak seasoning
1/4 tsp black pepper
1 cup butter, melted (can use egg if desired)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Mix dry ingredients in a bowl. In a separate bowl, melt butter in the microwave. Dip sirloin in butter until completely covered, then cover in bread crumb mixture. Place in pan. Continue until all sirloin chops are used. Spoon extra butter onto now covered chops, then add extra bread crumbs left in the bowl for some extra crunch. Put in the oven uncovered, and bake for 30-35 minutes.



No comments:

Post a Comment